2. I don’t ever want to be like other bloggers. I love reading other blogs but I don’t want to conform to what people consider a blog should be. If I want to throw in random musings about something I discovered, I want to throw that in. I don’t want my blog to be just like every other blog out there.
3. I get jealous very easily and very often. Not so much over books (because I realize it’s real easy to buy the book once it’s released) but when other bloggers are asked to participate in cool promotions or host certain authors on their blog or interview an author at a signing, I do get jealous. I want to be someone that’s asked to do those kind of things!
4. I don’t know why I bother with ARCs. I never have time to read books very far in advance so ARCs feel kind of wasted on me. I’d be just as happy with a finished copy right around or before the release date of a book.
5. I get overwhelmed with blogging at least once a month. I’ve thought a lot about adding another blogger or two to my blog or maybe just giving up altogether but so far nothing has come of either of those thoughts.
6. I feel obligated to post at least 5 times a week, if not every day. I know I don’t have to but it’s kind of ingrained in my head now. When I first started my blog I had to blog a lot to get posts out there and now it’s just habit. I feel like a slacker if I don’t post very often.
7. I feel like my blogger friends are better friends than my real friends sometimes. I’ve met so many people online who blindly accept me and I can’t say the same for some of my real life friends. I feel like this is a place where I can be completely myself and never have to worry what people think.
8. I wish I was creative enough to come up with fun, unique memes. I’ve always wanted to create a meme but I’ve never been able to think of something that hasn’t already been done.
9. I’m horrible with HTML and creating graphics but I never stop trying. See that little Top Ten Tuesday graphic at the top there? I made that. I’m pretty proud of that.
10. I can’t read a book these days without analyzing it, even if it’s not for review. I might as well just review every book I read because I pretty much do that in my head while I read.
What are some of your blogging confessions? Feel free to leave links in the comments!