1. The Vampire Diaries – This show has kind of gone downhill lately but that season finale definitely made up for it. I’m currently rewatching seasons 1-5 of this series and I still love it. Also, I will always be Team Damon.
2. Supernatural – The first two seasons of this show got me hooked. They were, by far, the best seasons. The rest of the seasons are good but not nearly as great. I think that’s why I haven’t actually watched the current season of the show. However, I do love Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki.
3. Teen Wolf – I only discovered this show recently but I definitely binge watched it and loved it. It’s a lot scarier than I expected and also a lot funnier. I completely adore Stiles and my new life goal is to meet Dylan O’Brien. It will happen.
4. Awkward. – My brother actually introduced me to this show and while he no longer watches it, I can’t quite give it up. The most recent season sucked but in the past it’s always been a really funny show about a very awkward girl that I could totally relate to.
5. Arrow – This is another one that I only recently discovered and binge watched. Holy crap is this show awesome. The most recent season was action-packed and completely amazing. And don’t even get me started on that season finale. I’m totally behind Olicity.
6. True Blood – It’s the final season of True Blood and while I’m sad to say goodbye to some of my favorite characters, I think it’s time. This is another show that started strong and went downhill but I am looking forward to the last season.
7. Game of Thrones – Who doesn’t love Game of Thrones these days? I love the blood and gore and sex and betrayal and just all around epicness that is this show. Also, dragons.
8. 2 Broke Girls – This is my go-to show when I want something laugh out loud funny. It’s super raunchy and inappropriate but I love it. I just adore Kat Dennings.
9. Revenge – I’m happy to say that this show is getting good again. For a while it seemed to be totally off track but it’s finally getting back to the revenge plot that I love. Revenge is seriously full of twists and turns that I never see coming. It keeps me on the edge of my seat.
10. The Big Bang Theory – This is another one that I love watching when I want something light and funny. It’s impossible not to enjoy this show.
What are some of your favorite TV shows? Feel free to leave links in the comments.